If you’re in Charlotte, a title loan is an easy and fast way to get cash. With an online title loan, you use your car title to prove your ability to pay instead of your credit score. It’s important to get good information from trusted resources when you’re getting a title loan. The size of the loan you will receive is based on the amount of cash you want, the value of your vehicle, and your ability to repay it. You want to get as much cash as possible while making sure you have manageable payments.
With online resources at your disposal, getting a Charlotte title loan has never been easier.
How Do You get a Charlotte Title Loan?
In about 30 minutes you can put cash in your pocket with a title loan. There are a few steps you will need to follow:
You will need to bring your vehicle and required paperwork to the issuer of the loan. Often times you can complete applications online. But, many times a lender will want to see your car in person to verify the value and condition of the car.
You will need to submit documentation to get a title loan. This can include information like an ID, your vehicles registration, and proof of income. The following are examples of required documents:
- A valid title showing that you are the vehicle’s sole owner
- A government ID. This name must match the title.
- A document showing proof of residence or a utility bill. This must match the title.
- Vehicle registration (proof of)
- Vehicle insurance (proof of)
- Proof of income such as a pay stub
- Two references and their contact info
- A copy of the vehicle’s keys
Getting approved for Charlotte title loans usually follows a fairly simple process. In less than an hour you can walk into a title loan company and walk out with cash on hand. Here is a brief overview of the steps necessary to get a title loan.
- Contact the title loan company with the make, model, mileage, and year of your vehicle
- Get a title loan quote in a few minutes that lets you know the amount of cash that your vehicle qualifies for
- If you’re happy with the quote, bring your vehicle into the title company
- Complete all necessary paperwork, sign the contract, and get your money in under an hour
Being A Responsible Borrower
There are associated risks with any type of loan. This doesn’t mean that you can’t borrow responsibly and come out ahead. Auto title loans are a great option, if you have bad credit. There are a few steps you should take so you can enter your auto title loan agreement responsible.
- Know why you are borrowing money and how you will repay the loan
- Redo your budget during the loan to make sure you can meet all of your other financial
- Have a plan of action ready in case you can’t repay your loan
- You can usually get approved for Title loans fast (in under an hour)
- Many title loan applications can be completed online
- Bad credit or no credit is OK
- Sometimes car insurance isn’t required
- Most makes and models are accepted
- You get to keep your car!
- There are usually convenient repayment options available
If you’re in need of quick cash, have bad credit, and own your car outright, you can get a title loan fairly quickly. Title loans do have risks just like any other loan. But, you can still get the cash you need and pay your loan back without any trouble if you’re a responsible borrower. Get your Charlotte Title loan today!