The costs associated with living in New Bern are gradually increasing each year. If you are having trouble making ends meet, our online company has a convenient lending solution for you. Title loans for NC are available online, and they are simple short term solutions to any cash flow problem.
Title loans are just like any other loan product by traditional lenders except you use your vehicle as collateral for the loan. You can use your car, van, commercial vehicle, recreational vehicle or motorcycle to secure title loans.
How Title Loans in New Bern Work
Your car must have a free and clear title. This type of title shows that you own the car outright, and you do not have any registered loans on the car.
Once you have determined that your car’s title is eligible, you will sign a title loan contract to borrow money against your title. Your title lender’s name will be listed on your title as a lien holder.
As lien holders, title lenders do not own your vehicle. Customers who sign contracts for title loans keep their cars and drive them while they are repaying the loan. However, title lenders are given the authority to repossess vehicles if the terms of the loans are not satisfactorily met.
When the loan is successfully repaid, you receive a revised title that does not include our company’s name as the lien holder. You are free to get another title loan after the first one has been repaid.
Questions About Title Loans
Our goal is to educate you as much as possible about online title loans in New Bern. The following questions and answers will provide you with greater insight about our title lending process.
- How do I apply for title loans online? Click the ‘Apply’ tab at the top of the online portal. Provide information about your car’s mileage, year, make and model. Provide your name, address and telephone number. Receive your free quote of your vehicle’s value.
- Why do you provide customers with a quote of the vehicle’s value? Since your vehicle’s value is used to determine your loan amount, quotes are provided to give you an idea about the amount of money you will be able to borrow from our lender.
- Can I repay my title loan early? Title loans are designed to be short term financial solutions. It is financially beneficial for you to repay your loan quickly. If you do this, the amount of money you pay in interest will be lower than if you pay for the duration of the contract.
- Are there any repayment penalties? We make it easy for you to repay your loan early because we do not penalize you for doing so.
- If North Carolina does not allow title lenders to operate within the state, is it legal for North Carolina residents to get title loans? Although it is true that North Carolina legislators have enacted laws preventing title lenders from owning physical title loan stores, it does not prevent North Carolina residents from securing title loans online. Many North Carolina residents get cash for their titles in neighboring states or online.
- Are there any requirements for title loans? You must have income and own your car. In order to sign a contract, you must be at least 18 years old.
North Carolina Title Loans has access to plenty of title loan cash. We want to loan it to you, apply online now!